Objectives of WP7:
This Work package supports the integral management of the ROBOX project, and enables and stimulates efficient exchange of information and collaboration
Specific objectives include:
– Ensuring proper implementation of Work Plan and achievement of ROBOX objectives
– Efficient organisation and day-to-day management of the project
– Preparing and managing the Consortium Agreement
– Monitoring and ensuring on-time delivery of scientific and financial reports
– Establish effective communication with the Commission
– Ensuring meaningful interactions between collaborating Partners to enhance project outputs.
– Organisation of project meetings
– Stimulate / facilitate dissemination of results
Partners DSM, TU Graz, University of Groningen, University of Manchester, Danish Technical University, and Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona , representing the Coordinator and all 6 work package leaders.
Questions, Feedback and Comments on any aspect of the ROBOX project are welcomed
Contact: Edwin van Bloois, PhD
“The research for this work has received funding from the European Union (EU) project ROBOX (grant agreement n° 635734) under EU’s Horizon 2020 Programme Research and Innovation actions H2020-LEIT BIO-2014-1”